Professional Study: ECONOMICS OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Acquiring the professional title of: Bachelor of Economics (baccalareus/baccalaurea)
Location of study: Bana Ivana Karlovića 16, Gospić
The basic objective is the training of experts to work in business and achieve knowledge and skills in business entrepreneurship. The specific objective is related to the training of handling business opportunities and other economic entities.
The study of the Economics of Entrepreneurship runs in six semesters and lasts three years. The sixth semester includes professional practice and writing of the final thesis. It is performed as both a full-time study and part-time study. All course activities are evaluated in accordance with the ECTS system. The course activities of each semester are equal to 30 ECTS points, so that the student until the end of undergraduate program must achieve a total of 180 ECTS points.
By completion of the professional study of Economics of Entrepreneurship the person acquires the possibility of employment in manufacturing and service companies, organizations and institutions on business sales, purchasing, finance and accounting functions in small and medium-sized enterprises, management of small and medium enterprises, establishment and management of small and medium enterprises.
Expected learning outcomes of the Professional Study of Economics of Entrepreneurship
- Differentiate the different forms of values that can potentially be generated through entrepreneurship.
- Identify target markets and related value mechanisms.
- Integrate entrepreneurial knowledge, skills and attitudes into entrepreneurial ideas, establishment and management of business entities.
- Compare the advantages and disadvantages of complex methods and instruments of financial and accounting management in a business entity.
- Develop a Project Cycle Management Plan.
- Usage of digital marketing tools, knowledge and techniques in the process of developing and managing a business entity.
- Evaluate different versions of a solution to a problem in the business decision-making process.
- Harmonize the legal practice of economic business with relevant aspects of trade law.
- Interpret key economic and financial indicators of safety and business performance.
- Develop a plan for the integration of information communication technology into business processes of a business entity.
- Explain key concepts of economic, entrepreneur and foreign language management.
- Apply techniques and business planning methods to improve business processes in a business entity.
- Assess the business risks that could adversely affect the operations of a business entity.
- Use appropriate business communication channels with key stakeholders.
- Present an entrepreneurial idea.